The kind members of Loona Manor household wait for joyful hikers and nature friends seeking for coziness and privacy to stay at our guesthouse.
Loona Manor Guesthouse offers a variety of accommodation options for up to twenty one guests in eleven rooms, plus 7 extra beds and baby cot.
On the ground floor you’ll find a twin room, which has its own private entrance. There are ten cosy rooms on the first floor of the manor, all with en suite facilities: seven twin/double rooms, two superiors and one single room.
Each room has a bathroom, free Wi-Fi, a small fridge and carpeted floors.
First floor lobby has a TV, a small library and children’s playground.
For more information, please see the description of the rooms.
House rules and Cancellation terms:
- Behind the manor house there is a spacious and secure parking area free for all our guests.
- Smoking is permitted outside the house.
- The bringing of pets should be separately agreed.
- In order to make the stay at Loona manor enjoyable for all the guests, we don’t accept any own alcohol. Guests with their own alcohol will not be served.
- Reservations cancelled 3 days or more prior to the date of arrival are free of charge. Cancellation notice between 72-24 hours will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved service(s). Reservations cancelled later than 24 hours before expected accommodation and ‘no shows’ will be charged 100% of reservation value.